Monday, January 17, 2011

Straight Talk

So I had a few VERY curly haired clients come in (one of them being my adorable niece) the salon. They both had extremely long and tight curly hair. I love curly hair so much but we decided to switch things up and straighten their hair. Of course I completely spaced taking a before picture while their hair is in lovely curls and instead only got the before of their hair blown out and kind of large. I do promise the curls they have are fabulous! The first client is Kathleen whom I would take as my hair model any day! Here is her before we use the straightener....

The straightner I used heats to 450 degrees in abouuuut 17 seconds, its crazy and I love it! While her hair was wet I used Aguage ultra staightening gel followed by a tiny bit of Aquage silkening oil. Here is Kathleen silky smooth...


My cutie pie niece, Mariah, was my next straightening client. Mariah's curls were more coarse so I decided to use a mini Brazilian Blowout mask on her before we got started. The mask was on for about 10 minutes under heat then we rinsed and got started. Here is Mariah before...

 After the Brazilion Blowout mask I also used the Aquage silkening oil both while it was wet then while it was dry. Here is Mariah looking so much older than before I can hardly stand it....


Sooo cute! These are two gorgeous girls and they were so fun to be with! It is really refreshing for me to be able to do something different to clients every once in a while that isn't permanent. Thanks to Kathleen & Mariah for letting me take your pictures no matter what your hair looked like!  



No comments:

Post a Comment