Monday, January 20, 2014

Colleen's Big Catholic Wedding

My featured bride today is a wonderful client of mine. We actually went to high school together but didn't connect until years later. She has put her trust in me and has sent her mom & sister to be my clients as well. It made being a part of her wedding extra special because her inner circle is made up of some fantastic women!
Speaking of fantastic women.....holy huge wedding party! Just to give you an idea....
 
 



Though they look intimidating this is my second wedding with this group of girlfriends and I gotta say they are THE best to work with. Not only are they gorgeous but they are so laid back!
With that being said I want to show you the details of each lady's updo/style so there are lots of photos but trust me each one is unique!


Sweet Kristen- always ready to go boho chic she wanted a loose "messy" braid. She wears it well! Braids are not going anywhere so embrace them!



This next stunner I keep saying reminds me of princess Jasmine! Seriously?!? Crazy! The focus here was to not look too done. She wanted to achieve lots of volume while maintaining an effortless look. This style is great for women with LOTS of hair!

I love it when hair tucks just right in all the right spots and hers did just that! This bridesmaids length was to her shoulders and that is my favorite length to work with!


Hello braids :) this braid implementation is great for women who want to show off their length while getting it out of their face but still want interest in the style.

The beautiful Maid of Honor! Kim has a lot of hair! So I was glad she wanted a braid within the updo because it helps minimize the amount of hair that needs to be pinned. I just love this design! She has great taste!

Another head of hair! The grooms lovely sister let me play around a bit with her updo and I think she pulled off the edgy but elegant style beautifully!

My Grecian inspired updo. This look is soft and classic, love it!

Sweet Jenny, I mean you can't ask for better hair than Jenny's. Naturally curly and natural color, what?!? She is SO easy going, literally I think she would let me do whatever I wanted and well clearly she can pull off anything!
The soft swept over the should look. The braids give it a little more interest and stability in holding the hair in its place.

The brides Aunt was a treat! She wanted her hair up and it was perfect for such a special occasion!
The awesome Matron of Honor. She had super short hair and looked stunning with it all pinned up!
Ahhh my Gorgeous bride!!!
We wanted a classic vintage look to her hair and I'm thrilled with the results! Enjoy the next few photos of this stunner ;)


 
 


 
 
 
Precious flower girl

 
Matron & Maid of Honor

 
Okay look at this bombshell of a mom!!!! Gorgeous Mother of the Bride!

 
I absolutely adore this captured moment of Colleen's parents at the reception



 


The happy couple! Thank you Colleen for being an awesome client & making my job so.much.fun!!!!!!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment