Sunday, December 12, 2010

**Happy Holidays**

The Holidays are here and that means party time!  We all want to look extra special this time of year mostly because well its just fun! This is when we run into old friends and family and want to be looking our best. One of my favorite special occasion looks is false eyelashes! They are so easy and they just really make everyone's eyes pop. I've decided to offer them at the salon, its only $15 and well worth it!

My beautiful and fabulous sister-in-law, Jaclyn, was in town over the weekend for some holiday stuff.  I wanted her to be my muse and thankfully she was up for it! Jaclyn has naturally curly hair, its gorgeous. She wanted to donate it so recently we made a big cut!



To give her the "girls night out look" I straightened her hair .....


Then added the false eye lashes. The before and after is below...LOVE IT!

Gorgeous!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment